Tuesday, April 19, 2011

you're making me blush...










Outfit
Body Suit: American Apparel
Pants: H&M see them worn differently HERE!!!!!
Blazer: BB Dakota via Loehmann's
Shoes: JS via DSW
Necklace: Thrifted on the Thrift and the City Tour, $8 Fashion STEELE!!!!!

I wore this outfit a few weeks ago to church one Sunday. I got so many compliments on it. I really just kinda threw it together (minus the necklace because I just got that on the Thrift and the City Shopping Tour.
Really all the compliments had me blushing just like these H&M harem pants.
Well as much as I can blush..lol.
I've really gotten into the darker lip colors too. I think it works well paired with the pink pants. For some reason when I wear this lipstick I feel extra sophisticated...lol.

What about an outfit for you makes it more refined/polished/ or sophisticated?

XOXO
Monroe

Don't forget to enter my Juicy Couture Bracelet Giveaway!!!!!

21 comments:

  1. He MeKe! lol..i luv the pants boo! u look fantabulous!! luv ya! ;)~Quint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants are fabulous! They look amazing on u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit love the pants and the pumps. My next post has to do with harem pants too! Haha great minds think alike.

    dearest,

    Fashion Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blush coloured harem pants- you are totally rocking them (I don't have the legs for them!) You make me laugh- I am such a blusher and I turn bright red like a tomato (not cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. if i attended your church i would have complimented you too. i really like the necklace with the pants and shoes.

    XX
    Vi from Cali

    ReplyDelete
  6. those pants are very very cute!
    francesca
    http://www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous pants and lovely outfit, you look so stylish.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pants!!! love it a lot :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the trousers! Not quite harems...they're just so different

    BLEURGH & Xisses
    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lipstick does look good on you. And only you could pull off those cut of pants.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute pants! Love the envelope front! Eyeing a similar pair in Asos but I've forbidden myself to shop!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cool! love it

    ~ x♥x♥ :)
    ~ x♥x♥ :)
    ~ x♥x♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a nice look, we love the pant and also the tattoo :p




    Kisses from France.
    O & M


    http://daily-women.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. those pants are seriously fantastic - you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those pants...very cute outfit
    ~Toria

    http://bonafidestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice tattoo on the foot, really sexy here

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin