Thursday, May 5, 2011

Vintage and Vivienne









Outfit
Skirt: My favorite vintage skirt...see it worn differently
Top: Forever 21
Shoes: Nine West
Bag: Vintage
Cropped Jacket: Vivienne Tam via Loehmann's
Earrings: Forever 21

So glad I got to break out my favorite vintage skirt again! I love this skirt and plan to wear it all Spring long. I paired it with my favorite top from Forever 21. This has to be the most worn shirt in my wardrobe and only cost me $22 fashion STEELE!!! See it worn differently HERE at IFB Conference and
 HERE in my fashion week outfits.
I also got to wear my new vintage faux fur bag that I got during the first Thrift and the City shopping tour I hosted. I topped the outfit off with one of my new purchases this white faux leather Vivienne Tam jacket from Loehmann's. Loehmann's is so on point with their inventory this season. I saw this jacket a few weeks back but finally got it after I got a 20% coupon...came up to about $36 fashion STEELE!

What item in your closet do you wear the most??
Mine is definitely this yellow top!

Please take the time to check out my video for Chanel COCO Rouge Shine Lipstick and vote for me
Monroe Steele Chanel Rouge Video
You can vote daily until May 31st...Thanks!

XOXO
Monroe









15 comments:

  1. I am IN LUST with your new V Tam Jacket nice steels! Such a cute bag :-) I voted today too!

    Dearest,
    Fashion Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vivienne Tam at that price? Amazing! And I love the jacket. This is a great look! I like how the black shoes contrast. A new favorite outfit post of yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOw that's an awesome price for the jacket! Just added you to my blogroll! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jacket....From me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love every single outfit you wear- you just have a way with clothes! I love the powder blue colour of the skirt and great faux fur bag! The most worn item in my closet has to be my leopard print skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the bag is so rad!! and i love the jacket so much..love how it drapes in the front...u look FAB as always
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the sandals, really nice combination of colors.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really loving your vintage skirt! How come I never find cute things like that??

    jiye
    www.pearlsandgreentea.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the bag!!! I def. have to make some time for thrifting!! I'd have to say, the thing I wear most is a grey Renee C sweater. I reach for it at least twice a week! It's slouchy, warm and goes with everything...ha, wearing it now!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what an awesome price on that jacket! You look so chic and I love that you mixed in a little vintage, makes it quite unique. Ya doing ya than Ms. Monroe, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the marigold colour of your top paired with the orange-red lipstick! It's a colour I can't pull off because of my skin tone but I adore seeing it on others. Love!
    - Kat

    http://asecondglanceblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I knew that bag looked familiar lol. I am eyeing that skirt for our next shop n swap :)

    Have a good weekend!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think the association between the light blue/grey and the mustard is just perfect. You look so nice and naturally beautiful.
    Your faux fur vintage bag is so great!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin