Thursday, June 21, 2012

MILITARY Trend Gone Chic

Military inspired looks. Dive Into Them. Let them surround you. Why???
because this is an easy to pull off and awesome trend that keeps repeating itself and you might as well because I said so. lol. no but seriously. join the bandwagon. the grass really is greener over here.
Bracelet: ASOS skinny cross bracelet | Skirt: Mini Tulip Skirt only $17 fashion STEELE!
Sunnies: Urban Outfitters only $14!

the best way to work a military top/jacket/or vest is to make everything else super girlie.
i'm talking lace, pumps, and pretty tulip skirts like this one that less than $20 freakin bucks! add a large envelope clutch and you are ready for a night out on the town with the girls or a first date! check out how a rocked a military style top here and vest here!

Don't forget to check out my What's Happening section in my left sidebar for awesome NYC Fashion Event's, Thrift tour dates and fashion contests!
xx
Monroe


Follow me on INSTAGRAM @monroesteele

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin