Wednesday, July 18, 2012

wild one

after watching Carrie Bradshaw prance around in her large bag like DVF dresses in SATC2
i've been looking for something similar with less of a pricetag.
enter this awesome zebra print dress from Mango that I picked up while in Barcelona.
i love the way it fits! just barely skimming my upper body and flaring out.


Dress: Mango Zebra Print Dress | Shoes: H&M | Sunnies: Got them at Brooklyn Flea Market

these sunglasses are so retro! i got them during my last visit to the Brooklyn Flea Market for only $10 fashion STEELE! I am a sucker for a unique pair of sunglasses. Check out my sunglasses collection here to see what i mean! i plan to add these and these sunnies to my collection soon! i like that the print on this dress is so simple and pretty neutral so i wanted to spice it up a bit with the neon H&M sandals. this is actually my first zebra print item in my wardrobe! whenever i need fashion inspiration i just pop in Sex and the City (either movie) and I am filled with outfit inspiration.
ps..dont you hate it when your photog doesn't tell you your strap is showing....grrrr #fashionbloggerproblems

whats your favorite fashionable movie?

xx
Monroe

Follow me on INSTAGRAM @monroesteele

11 comments:

  1. lmao at you're photographer doesn't tell u i know what u mean tho smh neway u look great..

    ReplyDelete
  2. and as the song says... wild thing...you make my heart sing...
    absolutely adore this look, great combination of colors.

    www.mixofstyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hang of the dress, very nice change up. The glasses are way cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah trying to get back into blogging I've missed it! I love SATC so much inspiration. Other flicks "Dazed and Confused" "Edward scissor hands" and I can't remember the rest haha

    De,
    Fashion Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sunglasses and your dress. Great outfit.

    Sheinside GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin