Monday, September 10, 2012

NYFW Spring 2013 Day 4

 
 
Today I went with a colorful masterpiece. I paired this amazing DVF top and Elie Tahari pants both of which I got at Nordstroms Rack during their summer sale. I love the two colors together and think they really pop. I added my D&G Sunglasses and Micheal Kors pumps both from Loehmanns for good measure.
 
 
 
 
 Top: DVF | Pants: Elie Tahari | Shoes: Michael Kors Eden | Sunnies: D&G
 
Today's Schedule
Catherine Maladrino
Kara Laricks








I must say the Catherine Malandrino SS2013 Presentation blew me away. the styling was impeccable. the clothing was sophisticated with an edge. Just my kind of collection. I really loved the sequin and studded pieces too. I ran into June Ambrose again at this presentation which is no surprise since she is a known Malandrino fan. There are so many good things to say about this awesome collection but i will just let the photos speak for themselves. Check out the FULLVIDEO of the Catherine Malandrino SS2013 Collection HERE.


Being a huge fan of the show Fashion Star, I was thrilled to be invited to Kara Laricks SS2013 Presentation. What I liked most were the two toned collars (i smell a new trend).
For more indepth coverage of shows and behind the scenes at NYFW check out my NYFW link and don't forget to enter my NYFW Giveaway!
 
xx
Monroe
 
 
Follow me on INSTAGRAM @monroesteele
 
 


14 comments:

  1. amazing pictures I love your outfit these colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants need to be in my closet! Love them!!! Great look Doll!!!

    7eventh Letter
    www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you're such a bargain hunter! Those pants are to die for. They're really flattering.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors are amazing I'm so inspired

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love June Ambrose!

    I love the studding on the clothing, especially that vest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing details...jacket on picture number three connected with my soul!
    haha! i keep running back to ur blog for updates on NYFW, d only place i'd rather be ryt now ^_^ thanks fr dat <3

    serenamariposa.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look,hon!I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your look, great combination.

    www.mixofstyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thumbs up!! really digging the colors!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin