Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Trinity Place Department Store

I was invited by the good folks over at Trinity Place Department Store to come check out the store and some of the inventory. I made my way down to the financial district in New York City to check it out. I must say it didn't disappoint. It a wide open space beautifully decorated to show off the amazing one of a kind pieces that wont break your wallet.
 
Loved this sweater and skirt as well. I liked them even better worn together!
 I had to try on a few pieces and this sequin number was one of my favorites!
I ended up getting this skirt. I loved the heaviness to it and the pleats!
I fell in love with this jacket. Of course it was one of the things out of my price range but as soon as it goes on sale...hello new favorite coat!
Make sure to check out Trinity Place Department Store.
Huge thanks to the staff for showing me around and inviting me to experience the store! I had a blast.
 
xx
Monroe
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. I have those Michael Antonio shoes in B&W and I love them sooo muchhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds fab store ... And u looked amazing doll

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes to the sequin dress!

    Brittany x
    www.BrillianceOfB.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not but say you have some great choices.


    fashion iPhone app

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin